given lecture courses and created projects for the following universities,
colleges and schools.
- Modern and Post Modern Dance - Dance Arts Literature and Ideas (DALI) undergraduate course at the London Contemporary Dance School. This course looked at recent dance history and artistic trends - giving practical experiences where possible - and linking this to relevant cultural theory.
2002 - 2005
- Choreography for Birkbeck College, London (Advanced Diploma course).
A weekly course giving students choreographic tools and tuition in creating performance.
- An intensive dance/technology/architecture project for MPhil architecture students at Cambridge University Moving Image Studio using blue screen and 3D architectural models from Alsop Architects.
If you are interested in finding out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Claire Russ also carries out projects in primary, secondary and special needs education.
- St Giles School, Croydon:
- Two summer intensive projects. <more>
- Tamworth/Lichfield Schools:
- A series of workshops. <more>
- Student tour to China:
- An ambassadorial tour to China with 20 students. <more>
Click here for more detail about these Project Examples
back to the top
© claire russ ensemble